HurricaneAssist

Friday, September 12, 2008

Disaster Preparedness

We were recently quoted in an article for the Associated Press on Disaster Preparedness .. It's a good article, very eye-opening. I hope you read it.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i6IPHHS-60qW_lML1GzjRZW7roMwD935307O0

Diana Ennen, of Margate, Fla., is the author of "The Home Office Recovery Plan: Disaster Preparedness for Your Home-Based Business" and a mother of three.

"As a mom, you wouldn't be able to keep me away from picking up my children," she said in an e-mail. "My first instinct would be to get them at all costs. I would literally run the entire distance to get them. I believe most parents would feel the same."

Our prayers go to all in Texas!

Diana Ennen, Virtual Word Publishing, www.virtualwordpublishing.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home